- he wants to be a fireman when he grows up
- Chris and I were hugging in the kitchen and Brady comes running in saying "got room for one more?" and started hugging on us... LOVE it!!
- he is very into the weather....in the morning when we have the news on in the kitchen and he is eating his cereal, he gets very excited when the weather comes on and watches it intently. When the 7 day forecast comes on the screen he is looking for which days have the sun graphic on it and which days have rain clouds on them. After he intently watches, he broadcasts it to Chris and I. This morning he informed us: "There are 5 clouds in the weather. One in the West, one in Texas, one up North, one in America, and one uh....somewhere else." Chris asked him if he was going to be a weatherman when he grows up and he said: "I would love to do that, Daddy." So we discussed how maybe when he grows up he could be a weatherman on t.v. and he said "how can I do that? I can't fit inside the t.v." gotta love it! we then continued to explain how it works and then he said he would practice downstairs with his "weasel" (his art easel)
- he is wearing flip-flops for the first time....and he LOVES them and feels like quite a big guy in them. we were running errands a couple of weeks back at Big Lots and he found a Batman pair he wanted so now he is a big guy in flip-flops.
- he is wearing sunglasses with purpose this spring as well. Chris bought him a pair of Disney Cars sunglasses at Dollar General the other day and now he has to have them on when he is outside or in the van...looking at him in the mirror with his shades on is awesome.
- he is obsessed with the word "SERIOUSLY?" he says it OFTEN and with the right inflection and the right timing. We discovered he picked it up from his Daddy.
- some of his favorite people right now are the Kims (are next door neighbors and dear friends). Grayson is 7 months older than Brady and Olivia is 6 months younger than him....a true blessing for Brady and his parents as Chris and I really enjoy Amanda & Stefan's company as well. We are constantly discussing how Brady is a Kim stalker because he has to know what they are doing and where they are at ALL times and he is ALWAYS asking about them. "where are the Kims?" "what are the Kims doing?". Our favorite is when he referred to them a couple of times as his Kims. "Mommy, I want to go see my Kims." How endearing. Then one day before nap while we were praying I was thanking GOD for friendships and Brady interjected with "yes, GOD, thank you for my Kims." I guess it is official....they are HIS Kims!!
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Things I want to remember about my sweet Brady: