Tuesday, June 28, 2011
We have had all three boys at the pediatrician recently for well check-ups. Evan's 2 year check-up...sized up at 34.5 inches (60th percentile) and 27 lbs. (40th percentile) with a clean bill of health. Brady's 5 year check-up.....sized up at 45.5 inches tall and 46.5 lbs. - 75th percentile for weight and OFF THE CHARTS for height!! I have never had a child measure off the charts. Dr. Anderson said he is the size of a 6 year old...wow! I felt so bad for Brady. The vaccinations end at the 2 year well check-up until 5 which is when they come back to prepare for school - 4 shots in the thighs...ouch!!! Chris came to this appt. with us. I was proud of how he handled it. He also received a clean bill of health. Maddox had his 4 month well check-up yesterday....5 vaccinations in ONE day! He did well and measured in at 26.5 inches tall and 13 lbs. 6.5 oz. - 95th percentile for height (my tallest boy at this age) and only 25th percentile for weight....LONG and LEAN! He also received a clean bill of health. I am a very THANKFUL Mommy - and Daughter of the KING - for having healthy, beautiful boys!
Wednesday, June 15, 2011
Friday, June 10, 2011
It seems much of my journaling regarding my kiddos and memories that I want to cherish is regarding firsts and lasts. I feel like we have had so many firsts and lasts as of late....
- Brady had his last day of preschool...........FOREVER!
- Brady had his last (first) t-ball game!
- Evan turned two!
- Brady got fitted and wore a tuxedo (oh, I teared up...so grown and handsome)! He was the ring bearer in Uncle Rich's wedding.
- We celebrated Brady's 5th birthday with a fun fire station birthday party with his friends!
- Maddox has stopped "needing me" in the middle of the night.
- I registered my FIRST baby for the FIRST time for school (kindergarten is coming up).
- Evan has been sporadically going pee pee and poop in the potty (the FIRST step toward potty training)! AND telling us when he needs to go poop.
- Instead of just calling him "beebee" (which he still does : )), Evan has started calling Maddox by his name - "mannex" - so sweet!
- Evan and Maddox had their first hotel stay (The Partridge Inn in Augusta for Uncle Rich's wedding) - this was also Maddox's first trip to Augusta.
- My boys and I shared two firsts together...playing in the creek with friends (what a BOY thing to do) and we went strawberry picking...so fun!
So much going on....so many memories...May was quite full, especially with two birthdays, a graduation (Nicholas) and a wedding (Rich) so I have jokingly dubbed May of 2011 - "MAYhem".