Voting

Friday, June 10, 2011

Firsts and Lasts

It seems much of my journaling regarding my kiddos and memories that I want to cherish is regarding firsts and lasts.  I feel like we have had so many firsts and lasts as of late....

  • Brady had his last day of preschool...........FOREVER!

  • Brady had his last (first) t-ball game!


  • Evan turned two!
  • Brady got fitted and wore a tuxedo (oh, I teared up...so grown and handsome)! He was the ring bearer in Uncle Rich's wedding.


  • We celebrated Brady's 5th birthday with a fun fire station birthday party with his friends!

  • Maddox has stopped "needing me" in the middle of the night.
  • I registered my FIRST baby for the FIRST time for school (kindergarten is coming up).

  • Evan has been sporadically going pee pee and poop in the potty (the FIRST step toward potty training)!  AND telling us when he needs to go poop.
  • Instead of just calling him "beebee" (which he still does : )), Evan has started calling Maddox by his name - "mannex" - so sweet!

  • Evan and Maddox had their first hotel stay (The Partridge Inn in Augusta for Uncle Rich's wedding) - this was also Maddox's first trip to Augusta.

  • My boys and I shared two firsts together...playing in the creek with friends (what a BOY thing to do) and we went strawberry picking...so fun!



So much going on....so many memories...May was quite full, especially with two birthdays, a graduation (Nicholas) and a wedding (Rich) so I have jokingly dubbed May of 2011 - "MAYhem".

No comments: