Voting

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

My Biography

.........as written by Brady Mac Stidham...........

Brady and I were having a conversation this past weekend regarding our cars.  We were talking about the fact that Yoda was one of my favorite Star Wars characters when I was a child.  He was in awe by that fact alone.  He then questioned how this was so, etc.  I told him that, yes, Yoda was one of my favorite characters.  In fact, I told him, Uncle Rich and I even had a pet cat as a child that we named Yoda.  Brady is processing this and then....
"Wait, wait wait.  So you had a cat named Yoda and then they named him Yoda in the movie."  Me: "No.  The movie came out.  Uncle Rich and I liked Yoda so when we got a pet cat we decided to name him Yoda." 
Brady - "Okay, okay.  So let me get this straight:  You were a little girl.  You had a cat and named him Yoda because you liked Yoda.   You met Daddy and married him, had three kids.  The End."  This was all delivered to me in a very matter-of-fact "all seriousness" tone.
My life story, my biography.  Authored by Brady Mac Stidham

No comments: