Voting

Thursday, January 15, 2009

"What's After...?"

Is my dear son going to be a planner like his Mommy? Is this a typical stage for a 2 1/2 year old? I guess we will see. Everyone who knows me knows that I am a planner...always preparing for what is coming up next. I guess I should not be surprised then that my sweet angel has been constantly asking me "What's after...?" for the past couple of months. Mommy: "Brady, come on it is time for lunch." Brady: "What's after lunch?" Mommy: "It will be time to take a nap." Brady: "What's after I take a nap?" Mommy: "We will play for a while." Brady: "What is after we play for a while?" Mommy: "Buddy, we will just have to wait and see." This is our very typical, very constant dialogue daily about everything! Time will tell...curious to know what is next at this age or wired similar to his mother.

2 comments:

Laura D said...

Such a CUTIE PIE!!!

Laura D said...

I Love this blog that you have created for your family