Voting

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Brady Funnies!

Brady thinks anyone who wears glasses is a grandpa...even if they are a woman..funny!

Today we were reading his devotional before his nap and it was talking about how GOD created everything...all creatures...all things good. It then asked what has GOD created that you think is good; so I ask Brady and he says - in ALL seriousness - octopus!

As Brady and I were reading together today he started picking his nose (fun stage for Mommy). I asked him to not pick his nose that it was gross and that it is how we spread germs. I looked over and his finger was all up in his nose again. So I ask him "Brady, what are you doing?" He looks at me - in ALL seriousness - "I'm putting it back, Mommy." "It" being his booger...nice! So funny, so cute how his little mind works!

No comments: