Voting

Friday, October 26, 2012

Enjoying some one-on-one time

with this sweet little face

three days per week.  It has been so nice to have this one-on-one time with him.  Since Evan just started preschool for the first time last month, this is the first time I have had to enjoy some one-on-one time with my lil' man, Maddox.  At 19 months old this has been much anticipated. 

We are enjoying story time with Miss NayNay on the Tuesdays that we do not have MOPS, just as I did with the older two.  He seems to like this!

Bean Bag Rock at story time....we love Miss NayNay!
 
On Wednesdays we have a date with Miss Stephanie at Shades Mountain Baptist Church for music class.  I am pretty certain that Maddox has a crush on Miss Stephanie just as his brothers did!
 
 

Maddox LOVES music class...dancing with his scarves.
 
Thursdays are our free day to enjoy as we want.  It has been fun to just chill with him.  I love my new lil' sidekick.  I have cherished the time where I am able to experience his personality without his brothers' personalities influencing him.  He usually wants to do and say exactly what they do....very much a "Monkey see, Monkey do"!
 
Enjoying our neighbors Halloween decor
 
A yummy picnic with a yummy date....those luscious lips!
 
I have definitely had to adjust to Evan not being home every day but still having two days with him and drinking in my time with Maddox has been absolutely wonderful!
 





No comments: