Voting

Monday, August 3, 2009

I finally caved and agreed to the shaved head...Daddy has been sporting it for several months and wanted to cut Brady's hair this way for a while but I couldn't give in....not my baby's curls. I finally agreed. I think it looks handsome...a little man!

This is my baby boy right before...


This is my baby boy during....



This is my baby boy right after....



This is the evidence...the sweet curls...




My first thought was "he looks like how I would imagine Brad Pitt looked as a little boy!" (biased Mommy) and fractions of a second after that, I thought "he looks so grown up...like he jumped from age three to age five or six."

Brady had a hard time giving Daddy permission to touch his locks as well. He kept saying "Daddy you are not a haircut person. I need to go to my haircut person, Miss Brenda, (the lady that has been cutting his hair at Great Clips) she cuts my hair, the nurse cuts my hair." We found it very funny that he had such an opinion on who cuts his hair and was so aware of the fact that Daddy is not "a haircut person". "Nurse"? not sure where that correlation came in...funny!

Brady loves the idea of having the same haircut as Daddy. The next morning...it was hilarious...he asked first thing when he woke up: "Daddy is my hair still like yours?"

No comments: