Voting

Monday, October 5, 2009

More BQ's (Brady Quotes)

Recently my sweet bud, Brady, and I were talking. He was being disciplined for something so he looked at me and said "Mommy, I am sad. My heart is blue." I said: "I am sad too, buddy. It makes me sad when you disobey." A little longer later, he looked at me and said: "Mommy, my heart is getting better....it is pink. I said: "Great, buddy, I am glad that your heart is getting better, that makes Mommy very happy." He looked at me and said: "Now my heart is ALL better, it is red." So descriptive and sweet!

Last week I was getting Brady's lunch ready for school. He asked me what I was making him. After I told him what I was packing for him to eat, he said: "Mommy, will you put a kiss in my lunch box and one in my backpack?" Awwwwww..... I said: "Of course, buddy, I will put a kiss in both and when you get to school you can get them out of your lunch box and backpack." Brady: "When I eat lunch, I will eat my kiss, Mommy." I said: "Okay, buddy, you can do that or you can just take the kiss and put it on your lips like Mommy is there kissing you." Brady: "Okay, Mommy, I can do that. It will make my heart feel great." I looked at my sweet boy and said: "How did I get so lucky to have you for a son?" Brady: "I came from Jesus, Mommy, remember?" Awwwww.......Me: "Yes, buddy, I remember. You did come from Jesus and I am so blessed to have you." Brady: "Who is Jesus, again, Mommy? God's Daddy?" Me: "Jesus is God's son, Brady. God is Jesus' Daddy." Brady: "Oh, okay, that is right, Mommy. God is Jesus' Daddy."

What an angel!

No comments: