Chris and I constantly find ourselves loving the way Brady says certain words. I think we don't always appreciate how cute it is the way little ones say things until they start saying them correctly and then you have that "awwww, remember when he said it like this" moment. Brady started talking VERY WELL young...he spoke in complete, articulate sentences by 18 months so now that he is almost 3 1/2 years old there are not many words that he pronounces "wrong". Some of our favorites are:
- regulary...for example: "I don't want peanut butter on my waffle. I just want to eat a regulary waffle."
- yesternight....instead of last night, Brady always says yesternight, like yesterday...this one makes me wonder: "Why isn't it yesternight?"
- mapkin....instead of napkin
- keepor (kee.pour)....when Brady and Chris play keep away with the soccer ball...Brady calls it keepor
- jack o' lanterin....jack o' lantern
- Handy Mandy....one of his favorite Disney characters is Handy Manny...he calls him Handy Mandy