Voting

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Thankfulness


Chris and I got to experience our first preschool function today. Brady's teacher cooked all her little "indians" a Thanksgiving feast and the parents were invited to drop in to witness it. Chris and I enjoyed observing Brady in "his world"...his little world that exists without us. They were all so cute in their native American head dresses and their necklaces that they made. They each made a laminated placemat with a turkey on it for Thanksgiving. On it, Mrs. Janey added what they were thankful for..she obtained this from asking them individually early in the week what they were thankful for...so each placemat said "I am thankful for_______." In Brady's blank it said "My Mommy"..........awwww, I melted!!! What a sweetheart!!!

No comments: