Voting

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Weaning...So Sunday morning when I got Evan up I decided that was going to be the last time I nursed him as I would have given my body an entire week from the previous feeding that I dropped.  Of course, this was all going to depend on how he reacted.  So Monday morning, I didn't feed him and, other than changing his diaper prior to taking him to the kitchen to give him his food - which of course angered him - which he felt the need to communicate his hunger with me, he was fine.  So...that was it....no more nursing.  I am not exactly sure how I feel about it all.  There is a part of me that is RELIEVED to be finished, there is part of me that is wistful about my baby not "officially" being a baby anymore, and then there is part of me that is SAD as I may never experience that bonding ever again.   Chris and I do not know if we want any more children or not....so that may have been it!

Last week Evan started pulling up some.  He threw a toy into the bathtub while hanging out with me when I was trying to get ready and then he started pulling himself up to look over the tub to see the toy.  While sitting in Chris' lap this weekend, he started pulling on the back of the chair and a half to stand up.  Growing up too fast, if you ask me!

No comments: