Voting

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Swingin' Good Time

Guess who can swing all by himself now?

THIS GUY:

 



 
Yesterday while playing outside he jumped on the swing and started swinging.  I was relaxing in the sun when I looked over and realized that Brady was swinging all by himself.  This is something we have talked about and I have tried to push encourage him to do for a couple years now so I was shocked.  I asked him how he learned.  He said: "I learned last night."  The night before we were over at a friend's house with some other kids and apparently he taught himself or decided to do what they were doing.....either way, he did it and he was soooo excited about it.  Several times yesterday and today he asked if he could go outside and swing....love these little progressions : )

No comments: