Voting

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Marriage

A week or so ago we were all sitting at the dinner table and Brady asked me: "Mom, who am I going to marry?"  I said: "I don't know, buddy.  Who do you want to marry?"  B - "I don't know."  me - "Well, you don't have to know right now, you are still young.  You will not get married for a while....until you are a grown up so you have time to figure it out."  "Daddy and I did not meet until we were grown-ups."  "It may be someone you already know but it may be someone you have not even met yet."  "Trust GOD and pray about it and he will guide you to the perfect girl for you."

About 3 days later.........
I am sitting in the floor playing with Brady and Evan..tickling them and just having fun.  Brady looks at me and says - out of nowhere - "Mommy, I wish you were the perfect girl." me - "what do you mean, Brady?" B - "I wish GOD sent you for me to marry."

What a sweetheart!!!

1 comment:

:) said...

precious! Just before I read your post, Carter climbed up in my lap and said, "I want to marry you, Mommy." Such sweet boys we have!