Voting

Friday, May 29, 2009

BIG Boys!

So I took the boys to the pediatrician on Wednesday - May 27th - for Evan's 2 week check up and Brady's 3 year check up. They are both healthy and BIG...75th percentile for height and weight for both of them. Evan came in at a whopping 9lbs 14oz...up from 8lbs. 12 oz. when he was released from the hospital a week and a half prior and he grew a half an inch...22 inches long now. His head went from a 14 inch circumference to a 15 inch circumference. Brady man....now 35.2lbs. and 38.5 inches...so big!

After the doctor's appointment, I was nursing Evan at the kitchen table while Brady was eating his lunch. Brady looked at me and said: "Mommy that is not baby milk, that is your boobie." I smiled big...making sure not to laugh...and said: "You are right, Brady, that is my boobie. That is where baby milk comes from. That is why Mommies have boobies."

No comments: